International Scentsy Collection launches 13 July - Discover bestselling fragrances from around the globe
Get out your fragrance passport and get ready to experience a selection of Scentsy’s bestselling regional fragrances from around the world.
Did you know that our many international markets have different preferences when it comes to the fragrances they enjoy? But often times, there’s a fragrance that really catches the attention of another region, so Consultants and customers in other markets start asking for it, too!
The International Wax Collection includes five of the bestselling Scentsy Bars from other regions. Bars can be purchased individually, or in a bundle for £30, starting between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. BST 13 July.
Check out the fragrances:
- Coco Lime: Coconut milk and creamy vanilla get energised with a citrusy splash of fresh lime. (Popular in United States/Canada)
- Coconut Oil & Linen: This beachy blend of coconut oil and fresh linen will bring the shore indoors. (Popular in Australia/New Zealand)
- Grapefruit & Grenadine: Splashes of sparkling grapefruit and juicy pomegranate garnished with zesty orange peel. (Popular in United States/Canada)
- Lemon Squeeze: Pucker up, lemon lovers! You’ve officially found your signature scent in this tart-and-true fragrance of pure lemons balanced by a hint of vanilla cream. (Based on a fragrance popular in United States/Canada)
- Saddle Up: Capture some on-the-range reverie with soft suede, aged leather, sheer musk and a breath of fresh air. (Popular in United States/Canada)